Thursday 26 August 2010

LoVeRRR (David Villa)

(very short entry - FAN MODE: ON)

I've fallen in love!!!!
...with football!

HAHA!

So, I guess it's inevitable, having lived in the UK, specifically England...and having just witnessed the unbelievably rivetting FIFA World Cup 2010. But, I blame this person the most:


David Villa Sanchez of Spain **drools** ^_^

Oh Mah Gawwd....how gorgeous is he?!?!?

Anyways, I'm not one to focus on the physical really, but after witnessing his brilliance at the World Cup I'm just awestruck and done in for good!

I totally LOVE him!!!

And I now LURVE football so friggin much!

So I guess...I've got a new obsession. (while I wait in agony as Michael Phelps try to regain his rhythm for the upcoming 2012 Olympics)

My loverrr, (as I fondly call him) was awarded the 'Silver Shoe' with five goals in the 2010 World Cup Finals, 'Bronze Bal'l for his overall performance and selected to be part of the FIFA World Cup All-Star Team.

He's got a career total of 235 goals and international total of 43, only one goal short of Spain's record holder, Raul.

If after all these facts you still don't believe me about David Villa's fatal striker intincts, check out his World Cup 2010 goals here:







Anyways, he's just signed with FC Barcelona for £35Million (4 years with an option for a 5th year) and I am just super thrilled!!! He's just made his first goal at Camp Nou for Barca against AC Milan at the Joan Gamper held last night (Aug 25 2010):


Check out the goal here.

So there. I am bloody happy with yet another obsession ;p

Aaaaand, i'm now an all out Spain and FCBarcelona fan!!! xx

Over and Out.

No comments: